MAKEOVER ITEMS NEEDED TO START A BUSINESS
- Items needed to start a makeover business in Nigeria
A brief summary of items needed to start a makeover business in Nigeria.
LIST OF ITEMS NEEDED TO START A MAKEOVER / MAKEUP BUSINESS IN NIGERIA FROM EYE PENCIL TO FACE WIPES. A-Z
Entrepreneurship and Self development is the only way out in Today’s Nigeria with recession hymns as it anthem and corrupt leaders its choristers.
Makeover business startups are currently on the increase, against the consensus, it can be done by both males and females.
Your skill is all that matters. It is highly advised that regardless of your educational and financial status, acquire a skill. It will help in the long run, i will explain more in a later post.
If you are considering or have considered starting up a makeover business in Nigeria, this post highlights the various materials you need to buy.
We purposely exclude the store requirement solely because it is not that important at startup.
MAKEOVER BUSINESS ITEM LIST FOR SMALL START-UPS
1. Eye pencil: Eye liner or eyeliner is a cosmetic used to define the eyes. It is applied around the contours of the eye to create a variety of aesthetic effects.
2.Makeup primer/face primer is a base for foundation or face makeup that allows it to go on smoother and last longer.
3. Eyeliner gel:Gel eyeliner is a long-lasting eyeliner that creates a dramatic and noticeable effect. This type of eyeliner often comes in a small jar, and is applied with a brush.
4. Eye shadow:Eye shadow is a cosmetic that is applied on the eyelids and under the eyebrows. It is commonly used to make the wearer’s eyes stand out or look more attractive.
5.Concealer: A concealer or color corrector is a type of cosmetic that is used to mask dark circles, age spots, large pores, and other small blemishes visible on the skin. It is similar to foundation, but thicker.
6. FOUNDATION:Foundation is a skin-coloured makeup applied to the face to create an even, uniform colour to the complexion, to cover flaws and, sometimes, to change the natural skintone.
7. Blush: Add a medium tone of red to violet.
8. Contour kit:Contouring your face helps define your features, creating the appearance of higher cheekbones and a slimmer nose and chin.
9.Bronzer :Bronzer goes on after face makeup (foundation, concealer, and powder) but before blush. You can use any type of brush you like.
10.Powder:Face powder is a cosmetic powder applied to the face to set a foundation after application. It can also be reapplied throughout the day to minimize shininess caused by oily skin.
11.Lip stick: Colour or pigment applied on the lips for beautification and protection.
12. Wipes: For removing makeups.